8.27.2011

Google

I have become a big fan of Google software recently. Whether it's mobile apps for my Android device or helpful little extensions that speed up and deliver inspiration to my design process, I am becoming a very devoted Google user. (Though I still have to do a lot of updating to populate my Google plus profile with all the info I currently only have on Facebook.)

One new update by Google that I really appreciate is the new web-based print dialog now built into Google Chrome. This let's users see a full-sized print preview directly in the browser. So many websites and email clients have their own frustrating printing tendencies that can now be avoided. (Or at least caught before you go wait next to the office printer) I enjoy this nifty little plug-in and look forward to see what comes next.

I also just noticed that the Facebook mobile app for Android just replaced the "Like" and "comment" buttons with a little "+" symbol. Looks like somebody is getting a little jealous of Google's new social media space...

No comments:

Post a Comment